The VIVOTEK Vivocam Switch Series, is the world’s first PoE switch with IP surveillance management functions. This switch is not only a standard L2 PoE switch, but also able to set up and configure VIVOTEK IP cameras, NVR and CMS. The VivoCam PoE switch allows users to find all VIVOTEK devices and deploy a surveillance network system automatically.
The best feature of all is the Graphic Monitoring, such as Topology/Map view for controlling and understanding network structure and being able to identify what VIVOTEK devices are on your network. Google Map integration allows you to view devices situated in outdoor applications via your browser. In addition, users can also back up their IP camera configuration files, and batch re-boot/re-store camera device through the VivoCam PoE switch. With all of these features and more, the VivoCam series is the best PoE solution to install and manage your VIVOTEK devices.
– Surveillance view gives one a “birds eye” view of the network either in topology, floor view or map view using google earth
– Auto searches for all Vivotek IP devices
– Built in DHCP server
– Configure each device or perform batch firmware upgrades
– Easy Virtual Lan setup along with QOS
– Traffic monitoring using simple to read graphs enabling you to trouble shoot performance
– Monitor POE usage per port to ensure your POE budget is able to keep up with power hungry cameras.