UniFi’s 802.11AC Dual Radio Access Points (APs) offer an affordable, scalable solution for high-density client deployments that require low latency and high uptime performance. All of which can be managed via the UniFi Controller software, allowing you to quickly configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network – with no special training required.
Key features of UniFi’s AC range include:
Save money and time
Unlike traditional enterprise Wi-Fi systems that use a hardware controller, UniFi comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service.
The UniFi 802.11AC Dual-Radio APs feature the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11ac MIMO technology.
Unlimited scalability: Build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
With the UniFi Controller software running in a NOC or in the cloud, administrators can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Below are some deployment examples:
Intuitive UniFi Controller Software
Use the UniFi Controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi APs. Other features of the UniFi Controller include:
All UniFi APs include Hotspot functionality:
- Built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards.
- Built-in support for voucher-based authentication.
- Built-in Hotspot Manager for voucher creation, guest management, and payment refund.
- Full customization and branding of Hotspot portal pages.
- Breakthrough RF Map: Use the RF map to monitor and analyse radio frequencies for optimal AP placement, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Powerful RF Performance Features: Advanced RF performance and configuration features include spectral analysis, airtime fairness, and band steering.
- Detailed Analytics: Use the configurable reporting and analytics to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting.
- Wireless Uplink*: Wireless Uplink functionality enables wireless connectivity between APs for extended range. One wired UniFi AP uplink supports up to four wireless downlinks on a single operating band, allowing wireless adoption of devices in their default state and real-time changes to network topology.
- WLAN Groups: The UniFi Controller can manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple WLAN groups and assign them to an AP’s radio.
More about the UniFi AC Pro AP:
Up to 5X Faster with Dual-Radio 3×3 11AC MIMO Technology
The UniFi AC Pro AP supports simultaneous dual-band, 3×3 MIMO technology in the 5 and 2.4 GHz radio bands which make it nearly 5 times faster than 802.11n APs in the same license-exempt bandwidth frequency.
Designed for Optimal RF Performance
It also features the newly redesigned UniFi Controller that optimizes RF performance:
The UniFi AC Pro AP is a gigabit, 802.3af-powered access point suitable for indoor or outdoor use.