Keep an eye on your antennas and radios and cut down on repairs or replacements NOW!
Ubiquiti’s UniFi Video Cameras offer a range of amazing features that make it ideal for surveillance of your other Ubiquiti products.
These features include:
Full HD Multi-Megapixel
The UniFi Video Cameras have a weatherproof design that is ideal for outdoors but can also be used indoors. They all feature full 720p HD resolution at 30fps (the UniFi Video Camera Pro is the only model that has 1080 HD resolution).
Versatile day or night mode with Infrared LED’s and automatic IR cut filter
Great for long-range, day or night surveillance, the UniFi Video Cameras includes infrared LEDs with automatic IR cut filter.
Featuring a weatherproof enclosure that resists water and dust, the UniFi® Video Cameras are designed for outdoor use but also can be used indoors. It can be mounted quickly on a pole, wall or ceiling.
3x Motorized Optical Zoom– only available on UVC-PRO
The UniFi® Video Camera PRO features a motorized, 3x optical zoom for clear, up-close video without the distortion of digital zoom.
Managed from one central point
The UniFi Video software is pre-installed on the UniFi NVR for quick and easy deployment. The UniFi Video software can also be downloaded and installed on a Windows/Linux system*.
* UniFi Video can be installed on a 64-bit Microsoft Windows 8/7, Ubuntu 12.04 (or above), or Debian 7.0 (or above) system with an Intel or compatible 1.86 GHz (or above) processor and a minimum of 2 GB RAM
- Effective Power Solutions: The Ubiquiti UniFi Video cameras are easily powered via 24V (UVC) or 48V (UVC-PRO) POE, making it convenient to power from a solar power solution on your highsite.
- Feature-Packed User Interface: Accessible from a web browser, the UniFi Video interface was designed to be easy to use yet packed with advanced features. The UniFi Video interface is incredibly intuitive and loaded with powerful features such as detailed statistical reporting, multiple views, versatile camera settings, advanced analytics, and customizable event recordings.
- Plug and Play Installation: Automatic camera detection in the UniFi Video software makes it easy to install and deploy cameras. UniFi Video Camera settings are integrated into the UniFi Video software. Configure camera settings, reboot the camera, or upgrade the firmware from the UniFI Video interface.
- Mobile Support: The UniFi Video web interface is accessible on iOS and Android tablets and phones.
- Camera-Based Motion Detection: The UniFi Video cameras handle motion detection instead of the server, relieving the workload on the server and ensuring that compression and noise won’t affect motion detection.
- Additional Live Views: Playlists can be created with a configurable live camera feed rotation. Define the cameras you want included in the playlist and how long you want them to appear on the screen before moving on to the next live feed.
- Disk Management Features: UniFi Video has automatic recording management to free up disk space. User‑definable disk space and date-based auto purge allow users to keep a set amount of free disk space or automatically delete recordings after a certain number of days. Another storage feature is the ability to map external USB or network storage drives.
- Cost-Effective Solution: Shattering conventional industry thinking, Ubiquiti offers UniFi Video’s powerful IP surveillance software at no additional cost. No huge upfront costs, no monthly subscription fees.