Looking for a powerful yet cost-effective Wi-Fi solution for your Wireless Network? The UniFi AC Lite AP from Ubiquiti is exactly what you’ve been waiting for!
What can you expect from the UniFi AC Lite?
Dual-Radio Performance, Gigabit Speeds
The UniFi AC Lite AP delivers up to 3x the performance of the first-generation UniFi AP while still maintaining Ubiquiti’s disruptive pricing strategy.
Sleek, Ultra-Compact Design
The UniFi AC Lite AP features a cleaner design in a reduced footprint – half the size compared to the standard UniFi AP. Other design features include a unique LED provisioning ring for administrator location tracking, alerts and PoE functionality.
The UniFi 802.11ac Dual-Radio AP’s feature the latest in Wi-Fi MIMO technology.
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
Easily managed via the UniFi Controller software – a powerful software engine ideal for management of high-density client deployments
With UniFi Controller software you can:
- quickly configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network – no special training required,
- view RF map and performance features,
- see real-time status updates,
- automatically detect UAP device, and
- select advanced security options.
Added benefits of the UniFi Controller:
- optimizes RF performance
- spectral analysis
- airtime fairness
- band steering
All UniFi APs include Hotspot functionality:
- Built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards.
- Built-in support for voucher-based authentication.
- Built-in Hotspot Manager for voucher creation, guest management, and payment refund.
- Full customization and branding of Hotspot portal pages.
- Breakthrough RF Map: Use the RF map to monitor and analyse radio frequencies for optimal AP placement, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Detailed Analytics: Use the configurable reporting and analytics to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting.
- Wireless Uplink*: Wireless Uplink functionality enables wireless connectivity between APs for extended range.
- WLAN Groups: The UniFi Controller can manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple WLAN groups and assign them to an AP’s