What is a TMS?
A telephone management system (TMS) is best described as a software application that interconnects to an IP-based telephone system and allows for detailed calling expenditure in order to empower operations and support decision makers within an organisation.
A TMS system controls telephone costs by automatically keeping track of telephone usage by means of and triggering alerts when certain parameters have been reached. Below is a summary of what exactly to expect from our eCost TMS solution.
What benefits a TMS can bring to your business?
- Helps reduce the abuse of company call time.
- Allows for better business planning, budgets and infrastructure decisions.
- Ensures that your provider rates and billing is accurate.
- Staff service levels can be assessed by looking at answer times, dropped calls and average ring time.
- Sales personnel can be monitored according to incoming and outgoing calls.
- Usage between different users, departments or branches can be monitored to ensure accurate projections are made and budgets are allocated correctly.
Our eCost TMS solution is tailor-made to be used on our Grandstream UCM platform.