What is a TMS?
A telephone management system (TMS) is best described as a software application that interconnects to an IP-based telephone system and allows for detailed calling expenditure in order to empower operations and support decision markers within an organisation.
A TMS system controls telephone costs by automatically keeping track of telephone usage by means of and triggering alerts when certain parameters has been reached. Below is a summary of what exactly to expect from our eCost TMS solution.
What benefits a TMS can bring to your business?
- Helps reduce the abuse of company call time.
- Allows for better business planning, budgets and infrastructure decisions.
- Ensures that your provider rates and billing is accurate.
- Staff service levels can be assessed by looking at answer times, dropped calls and average ring time.
- Sales personnel can be monitored according to incoming and outgoing calls.
- Usage between different users, departments or branches can be monitored to ensure accurate projections are made and budgets are allocated correctly.
Our eCost TMS solution is tailor made to be used on our Grandstream UCM platform.