Prepare for the worst possible scenario and make sure your servers are powered even if there’s a power surge or outage as a result of summer lightning storms or load-shedding with Tescom’s range of uninterruptible power supplies.
Who should use UPSs?
Tescom’s range of rack mount UPSs is the perfect solution for SMEs as well as large corporations. Anyone who relies on electronic equipment to keep their business up and running.
UPS Otima Plus Series
The Otima Plus Series are pure sine wave units, manufactured with state of the art technology, producing microprocessor controlled output. These units are rack mounted, and have the same setup and ability as the SS PRO Series:
- Pure sine wave inline
- Input/Output 200V/220V/230V/240V selectable.
- Input frequency of 47Hz – 65Hz, 50/60Hz auto sensing with an efficiency of 79% in normal mode. Typical backup time of 10– 30 minutes, load dependent.
Available in three options:
The UPSs function is to ensure that your devices are powered long enough during a power outage for the generators or alternative power source to kick-in, and should not be seen as a permanent solution. The following models are available under the rack mount options (typical backup time of 10-15 minutes, load dependent):
- 1000VA Rack Mount UPS incl. Management software & Cable (UPS-OT1000) Read More
- 2200VA Rack Mount UPS incl. Management software & Cable (UPS-OT2000) Read More
- 3300VA Rack Mount UPS incl. Management software & Cable (UPS-OT3000) Read More
- Pure sine wave output
- Microprocessor based design with true inline topology
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity, charging voltage and voltage-transfer points
- Remaining estimated backup time indication (EBT system on LCD version)
- Smart battery management with intelligent double stage charging control
- Real-time auto-detection for battery condition
- Automatic restart of load after UPS shutdown
- Generator compatible
- “Green power” design with auto on/off function
- Network manageable (SNMP optional)
- RS-232 interface for communication, compatible with all major OS
- Including Windows, Linux, SCO UNIX and DOS
- Protection for overload, short circuit and over temperature