Simply upgrade your video surveillance system with Uniview’s new H.265 NVR with 4K for high definition quality at a competitive market price.
What does this mean for you?
Lower Bandwidth consumption and more storage space
H.265 is the latest high efficiency video coding (HEVC) standard for compression that is allows you to save up to 50% more bandwidth than the previous H.264 standard. Also the H.265 compression can save you up to 60% on storage space: videos with same definition and duration will now only take-up about 1/3 of the original budgeted storage space.
Backwards compatible with H.264 IP Cameras
Uniview’s NVR308 H.265 NVR is also compatible with old H.264 IP cameras, allowing users to connect with a mixture of H.264 and H.265 IP cameras. This means that you don’t have to upgrade you’re entire IP surveillance network, all, saving you time and money.
High Resolution footage
Another key feature of the NVR308 series is their 4K inputs and outputs. This means that you can now connect with and do recording from 4K IP cameras, but without any drop in quality for perfect replay or real-time display on the 4K monitors. Users can now enjoy four times the display resolution of a normal NVR.
Uniview will provide you with free client software, including: PC Client EZstation, the mobile app called EZView and access to the cloud service. Using these software tools you can easily access the NVR locally and remotely.
- Supports 8 SATA HDD
- Features 2 HDMI ports (one for 4K and one for normal 1080P outputs)
- Features 2 RJ45 Ethernet ports
- Supports up to 32 IP channel inputs (making it easy to connect to 32 2MP IP cameras)
- Can act as a central NVR in some SMB solutions
- NVR308 series has a unique design: it has built-in a 12V DC output port in the back panel, so that you can direct power from the NVR to power a desktop device such as a microphone, speaker or alarm device.