RW-2C200-35-EXT-0 is a carrier-class radio that belongs to the RADWIN 2000 C Series and supports 3.4 to 3.6 GHz frequency range.
It delivers up to 200 Mbps throughput and up to 16 x E1s/T1s over an extended range. The radio is connectorized for external antenna ( 2 x N-type)
- 200 Mbps Ethernet net throughput and 16 x E1s/T1s Native TDM interfaces
- Long range – Up to 120 km
- Telco-grade, extremely robust in harsh conditions
- Supports intra-site and inter-site synchronization to maximise capacity
- Adaptive asymmetric throughput – dynamic allocation between uplink and downlink
- Advanced OFDM & MIMO technologies for operation in nLOS/NLOS and dense radio environments