RW-2B050-58-INT-0 is a carrier-class radio that belongs to the RADWIN 2000 B Series and supports 5 to 6 GHz frequency range.
It delivers up to 50 Mbps throughput and up to 8xE1s/T1s over an extended range.
The radio comes with an integrated antenna.
- 50 Mbps Ethernet net throughput and 8xE1s/T1s Native TDM interfaces.
- Long range – Up to 40 km
- Telco-grade, extremely robust in harsh conditions
- Supports intra-site and inter-site synchronization to maximize capacity
- Adaptive asymmetric throughput – dynamic allocation between uplink and downlink
- Advanced OFDM & MIMO technologies for operation in nLOS/NLOS and dense radio environments
- Upgradeable with a license key to 100 and 200Mbps net aggregate throughput.