The Introduction to MikroTik RouterOS course is an online MikroTik training designed for novices not yet familiar with the MikroTik RouterOS platform. This course starts right from the basics, such as how to login to your MikroTik and implement best practices such as backups, queues and time configurations. If you are new to the world of MikroTIk, or just simply want to bcoer the basics, then this is the perfect course for your.
Topics covered in this course include:
- MikroTik RouterOS history and overview
- Winbox Explained
- What is a MAC address
- What is an IP Address
- IP Subnets and how MikroTik interprets them
- Connecting to your Router and assigning an IP
- Finding your way around the GUI – Sae Mode, Board Resources, Log, Reboot/Shutdown etc.
- Connecting to the Internet with DHCP Client
- NAT – Masquerade
- Hot to upgrade your Router
- User Management
- Simple bandwidth management using simple queues