- The POE 4+4 GM is a dual voltage and dual mode (mode B(2 pair power) or Phantom power (4 pair power) POE injector strip.
- Separate input voltages and separate Modes(Mode B or Phantom) for each group of 4 POE outputs.
- The POE-4+4 GM is an 8 Channel Gigabit passive power over Ethernet injector unit with a 10Mbs management Ethernet interface to allow the user to control each one of the 8 ports POE power output via a web-browser interface.
- The unit is divided into two groups namely POE A (ch1-4) and POE B(ch1-4) – each group of 4 POE outputs can be supplied with a different operating voltage and Mode(mode B or Phantom)
- The unit operates from 20Vdc to 60Vdc supply voltage and support both the MODE BPOE standard and the PHANTOM POE standard for higher power GB interface radios. – Depends on power connections at rear of unit.
- The unit have 8 LAN input Ports and 8 LAN + POE output ports via 70W POE+ Gigabit Ethernet transformers