• Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 300-16 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 500 Mbps of real user data.
• The ePMP Force 300-16 supports channel size configuration from 20MHz up to 80MHz and modulates up to 256 QAM.
• The Force 300-16 supports a local Wi-Fi connection to allow easy installation, configuration, and monitoring from any Wi-Fi enabled device.
• The ePMP Force 300-16 supports real time spectrum monitoring with out degradation in throughput
• Configurable modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 3-5 ms.
• QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video, and data – and provides three levels of traffic priority.