• Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 190 will lower the logistical cost of ownership by reducing shipping costs with its highly
• The ePMP Force 190 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides throughput of up to 200Mbps with
bi-directional traffic of real user data.
• Configurable Modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing
high performance and round-trip latency as low as 2 – 3 ms.
• QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video, and data and provides three levels of
• Long deployment range is enabled by a high gain antenna combined with 27dBm of transmitting power.
• This platform is for the user base that wants a smaller on-premises footprint while enabling high gain.
• Install is a breeze with the easy to install mount, capable of pole and wall mounting