Are power outages due to power cuts, load shedding or thunderstorms costing you thousands in revenue due to downtime and work lost?! Tescom’s range of Uninterruptable Power Supplies (UPSs) ensures that you never lose your work to power outages again!
We’ve made a list of our top three UPS products and rated them based on the amount of desktop computers you can power comfortably for a minimum of 30min, because that’s all you need for before the back-up generator kicks in or for you to safely switch-off you desktop without losing all your work:
UPS-AP2000 3-4 computers
600VA/1KVA/2KVA line interactive UPS
UPS-AP1200 2 computers
1.2KVA line interactive UPS
UPS-AP700 1 computer
700VA line interactive UPS
Standard features include:
- Compact size
- Excellent microprocessor control guarantees high reliability – The microprocessor allows for faster switchover times (Battery to AC, AC to Battery) where traditional units take longer and may cause power surges.
- Boost and buck AVR for voltage stabilization – The UPS will continue to provide stable voltage out regardless of fluctuations in the voltage in.
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Off-mode charging – The UPS will charge its battery’s while turned off, as long as it’s connected to a main
- Cold start function – The UPS is able to start up with a load attached to it.
- Generator compatible – The UPS is able to handle the crude and unstable power input provided by a generator.