The latest access-point from IgniteNet, the Spark AC Wave2, is powered by a next-generation quad-core CPU, which allows for extremely high-performance delivery when serving a high number of users. The device is based upon the 802.11ac Wave2 standard, and has support for MU-MIMO (Multi-User MIMO), allowing the AP to transmit data more efficiently and at higher speeds. Dual radio design with two spatial streams per radio enables lightning-fast speeds up to 1.3 Gbps total capacity.
The IgniteNet Wi-Fi solution, with the Spark AC Wave2, ensures that your customer will have access to the latest in cyber safety technology with the Family Zone add-on feature. This feature will help parents implement safety and security across the technologies used within their home.
Family Zone – this Cyber Security feature gives your customer the ability to:
- Set-up content filtering profiles based on age or other attributes
- View website usage reports and receive alerts
- Set internet access limits and time schedules
- Limit access to games and social media sites
The Spark AC Wave2 also offers more cloud add-ons and special features:
- Content Shield – safeguard your family or school from objectionable websites, and keep productivity high by blocking time-wasting sites at the workplace.
- Slack Notifications – send your IgniteNet alerts and maintenance notifications to the Slack channel of your choice.
- Client Probe Request Data Push – collect and analyse the probe request data captured by your IgniteNet devices.
Click here to learn more about the IgniteNet Spark AC Wave2.