Have you been meaning to upgrade your surveillance by installing IP Cameras, but you’re too scared to take the plunge into the unknown? With NUUO’s NVR Champ series you can quickly and painlessly set up your IP surveillance system in a flash without having to read through thousands of manual pages – all thanks to NUUO simple one-click setup feature!
What else can you expect from the NUUO Champ 8/16CH NVRs:
- One-click setup for more than 100 brands of IP cameras: The NUUO NVR Champ can automatically search and add IP cameras on the same subnet saving you time and effort (camera should support UPnP protocol or should implement its brand’s search tool – you can view the supported camera spec list on the NUUO website). It’s important to note that to use this feature you have to enable multi-stream function on setting page first. You can also manually insert unsearchable cameras (cameras that aren’t automatically detected). The auto detection function will help the user to find the brand and model of the camera after specifying its IP address.
- Server-Client Architecture: The NUUO Champ centralises all video data transaction via the NVR Champ to local operators and remote clients. With this centralised structure, total camera loading remains at a stable level, thus ensuring good recording quality even when you’ve reached a maximum number of remote client access logins.
- Point of Sale (POS): POS transactions are received through the POS box or Ethernet (TPC/IP client). POS system overlays the relevant text on live view video and recordings making the stats and information instantly available. All recorded POS transactions are searchable on web/remote playback system.
- Open Platform: The NUUO NVR Champ supports a whopping 2 329 IP camera models and video servers (encoders) from 90 major network camera manufacturer brands.
- Storage Optimisation: NVR Champ also supports the H.264 compression format which helps to increase the storage efficiency (nearly 600% higher than MJPEG and 150% higher than MPEG4).
- RAID 0 and 1 support: RAID 0 and 1 for maximum capacity or data protection at the HDD level.
- Friendly GUI Recording Scheduler: The Graphical user interface, used to setup recording schedule (featuring unique day mode and week mode), is extremely user-friendly.
- Embedded motion detection: You can also make use of cameras without motion detection to trigger related events, thus adding value to seemingly featureless cameras in your system.
- Event & Action:
- 4x camera events, including:
- motion detection (from server or from camera),
- connection lost and camera input;
- 1x input event from remote I/O box;
- 5x system events and daily system report by E-mail;
- 5x instant alarm responses supporting:
- E-map popup on web/remote,
- push notification on mobile, and
- CMS alarm system.
- 4x camera events, including:
- I/O Event Control: With the integration of camera I/O and I/O Box, the system can start recording when the input is triggered, or triggers the output as the event takes place.
- Various Authorities of Different Kinds of Users: Web Viewers can log in to NVR Champ via 4 different user groups:
- power user,
- user, and
Each user group has its own distinctive system configuration, live camera view and playback record privileges.
- Synchronisation with NTP Server: Synchronise time weekly/monthly to keep the accuracy of recording time.
- Log System:
- The hardware log keeps track of system operation;
- NVR log for camera status and user access;
- NVR event Log for special events;
- Export and Backup Log for exporting video or video backup actions.
- User-Friendly: The NVR Champ provide users with hints on the local interface and a HELP tab on the web page for quick start tips and troubleshooting.
- Auto Power-on: The system shall be able to power-on automatically and keep recording after power outage incidents.
Other features include
- Multiple Live View and Playback Channels: Up to 16 channels on NVR Champ 2 models.
- Monitor Resolution: 1024×768, 1280×720, 1280×1024, 1920×1080.
- Emergency Recording: Click the Emergency Recording button on Live View to active all channels always recording instantly.
- Instant Playback: Play the last few minutes of live videos instantly to investigate recent events.
Remote Client Operation
- Multiple Live View Channel: Up to 64 channels of remote connections per unit. Under full loading configuration, 16-channel connections are recommended. Remote Live Viewer client supports 64 channels from multiple servers and could display up to 128 channels with multiple monitors. In addition, Remote Live Viewer client can access and display live video from any Mainconsole family servers simultaneously.
- Multiple Playback Channel: In web playback client/Playback System, up to 16 channels on all models.
- Monitor Resolution: 800×600, 1024×768, 1200×900, 1280×1024, 1366×768, 1440×900, 1600×1200, 1680×1050, 1920×1080, 1920×1200.
- Multi-View: NVR Champ 2 can duplicate the same live view video onto multiple channels and digitally zoom in to see the details of different spots on cloned channels without losing the original live view video or using extra camera licenses.
- E-Map: Indicates devices on a map for easy finding and device location tracking. Furthermore, there is a pop-up map to point out the relevant device when an event occurred.
- Stream Profile: Live display multiple camera streams with lower bit rate, while still recording at highest possible quality.
- Multiple Mobile Clients: Support mobile live viewer for iPhone, iPad, and Android.
Playback, Search, Export and Secure Data
- Post-Recording Processing (remote): Intelligent search, digital PTZ and video enhancement tool.
- Intelligent Search (remote): Search recorded video for 5 events including general motion, foreign object, missing object, loss focus and camera occlusion.
- Video Enhancement (remote): Fine tune the image’s visibility, sharpen, brightness, contrast or even grey scale.
- Evidence Export: Snapshot and print video image in BMP/ JPEG; backup video in DAT; save video in ASF/AVI. The action of exporting the video or backing up the video will be recorded in NVRsolo’s log system.
- Alarm Notification: Notify users on camera and system event by sound, digital output, push notification, E-mail and CMS alert.
- Auto Backup: Automatically backup the recorded video of previous dates to a designated FTP server.
- Manual Backup: Manually backup or delete the recordings from any NVRsolo.