New RapidFire Firmware Upgrade from LigoWave, v7.53-2, for LigoPTP RapidFire 4/5, promises improved link stability and performance!
What’s new in LigoPTP RapidFire 7.53-2 firmware service release?
- Added Idle/Active operation states, which balance between low latency and high throughput
- Improved link stability and performance in low temperature environment
- Applied DFS FCC waveform tuning
- Fixed GUI issues when CT country configured with more than 31 dBm gain
- Fixed TX leakage in DFS channels
LigoWave urges consumers to upgrade to v7.53-2 and recommend doing the firmware upgrade twice to keep the active and backup images the same.
Download the firmware here (copy and paste the following URL):