Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Switches (non-PoE), at a fraction of the cost of standard PoE switches.
Available with 24 or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports, the UniFi Switch is a fully managed Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for your growing networks.
Top Features of the UniFi Switch range include:
The UniFi Switch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. For its total, nonblocking throughput, the 24port model supports up to 26 Gbps, while the 48-port model supports up to 70 Gbps.
Each model includes two SFP ports for uplinks of up to 1 Gbps. The 48port model adds two SFP+ ports for high-capacity uplinks of up to 10 Gbps, so you can directly connect to a high-performance storage server or deploy a long-distance uplink to another switch.
Designed for convenient management, the UniFi Controller software allows admins to configure and monitor the UniFi Switch and other UniFi devices using a graphical user interface.
You can download it from www.ubnt.com at no extra charge – there is no separate software, licensing, or support fee.
A single instance of the UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple UniFi sites within a centralized interface. Each site is logically separated and has its own network monitoring, configuration, maps, statistics, and admin accounts.
You can access any managed UniFi Switch through the UniFi Controller to configure a variety of features, such as:
- Operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port
- Network/VLAN configuration
- Jumbo frame and flow control services
- Network settings
- Storm control setting per port
- Spanning tree configuration
- 1x control and RADIUS VLAN
- Debug terminal option for command-line interface
Switch Port Status
You can also view status information for each port:
- Connection speed and duplex mode
- TX/RX data rates
- Network/VLAN setting, designed for convenient management, the UniFi Controller software allows admins to configure and monitor the UniFi Switch and other UniFi devices using a graphical user interface.