Why should you attend?
This training course will provide you with the skills to configure a MikroTik RouterOS Routerboard as a dedicated router, a bandwidth manager, a secure firewall appliance, a simple wireless access point, a VPN Server or Client or an Internet Hotspot concentrator etc. It is a course that covers the basics for those that are new to MikroTik RouterOS (or are struggling to understand it!) and concentrate on the basics of setting up a MikroTik device.
What you will learn in the training
- Installing and upgrading the RouterOS
- First login to the RouterOS using WinBOX
- Creating a Wireless network
- Static IP addressing and routing
- Basic dynamic routing using OSPF
- Creating a DHCP server and client
- Firewall filters and NAT rules
- Various VPN Tunnel types
- Simple queues for bandwidth control
- Hotspot configuration
- Web proxy for URL Filtering control and caching
Who should attend?
- Network administrators, integrators, managers, IT consultants and other technical users who need a good introduction or expand their knowledge to using MikroTik RouterOS for their routing, firewall, hotspot or wireless projects.
- Anyone who requires an international certification. These certifications will become more and more of a requirement when doing installations for large companies
08 – 12 April 2013 – Cape Town
22 – 26 April 2013 – Johannesburg
27-31 May 2013 – Durban
Only R5950.00 per course excl VAT