MiRO, a leading distributor of VoIP, IP Surveillance, and Wired & Wireless networking equipment is looking for a Technical Support Engineer.
- The desired candidate should be presentable, able to work under pressure and have strong sales and communication skills (fully Bi-lingual Afrikaans and English, would be preferred but not essential).
Your own reliable transportation is a must.
- Available: ASAP
- Salary: Negotiable
- Office hours: Mon-Fri (08:00-17:00)
- Grade 12 a must;
- IP Networking knowledge
- Experience in Wireless, VoIP and IP Video
Walk In Client Support:
- Assisting clients with technical questions and resolving any difficulties clients might have with their equipment
- Assisting clients with technical questions and resolving any difficulties clients might have with their equipment.
- Logging tickets for all support calls
Resolving Support Tickets:
- Responding to tickets assigned to them within 2 hours.
- Resolving tickets within reasonable time span.
On Site Support (When needed) :
- On site advance support
- RF link budget planning
- Technical advice for sales projects
- Confirming compatibility requirements
In-house product testing:
- Testing compatibility queries raised by Sales or PM department.
If you have not received a response to your application within 14 days, then please consider your application unsuccessful.