MiRO, a leading distributor of VoIP, IP Surveillance, and Wired & Wireless networking equipment is looking for a Receptionist/Cashier in the Accounts Department at our Gauteng Branch.
The desired candidate should be presentable, able to work under pressure and have strong communication skills (fully Bi-lingual Afrikaans and English, would be preferred but not necessary). Multitasking is a vital attribute required for this role.
- Salary: Market related
- Office hours:Mon-Fri (08:00-17:00)
- Grade 12 (With Accounting/Mathematics)
- Computer Literate.
- SAP Experience
- Microsoft Office
ASSIST CLIENTS & BUYERS:
- Invoicing: Assist customers, handle orders and payments and issue invoices.
- Returns: Pull returns on delivery notes and issue credit notes.
- Refunds: Process customer refunds from request up to completion.
- Support E-mails: Handle queries on invoices, statements, credit notes, Proof of payments and liaise with Customer Controller.
- Answering of incoming phone calls to the Accounts department.
- Assist with secretarial requirements and administrational duties.
REPORTS & RECONS:
- Monitor and manage generated reports on various systems.
- Bank Recons: Print statements, load payments on SAP and reconcile.
- Matching: Reconciliation on SAP and matching payments to invoices.
- Courier Shipments: Print invoices and give to Dispatch to pick.
- Invoice IP Tech trainings.
- Do online ordering of license keys.
If you have not received a response to your application within 14 days, then please consider your application unsuccessful.