MiRO, a leading distributor of VoIP, IP Surveillance, and Wired & Wireless networking equipment is looking for an Internal Sales Engineer at our Cape Town Branch.
The desired candidate should be presentable, able to work under pressure and have strong communication skills (fully Bi-lingual Afrikaans and English, would be preferred but not essential).
- Available: A.S.A.P
- Salary: Market related
- Office hours:Mon-Fri (08:00-17:00)
- Grade 12 a must;
- Experience in Wired and Wireless Networking, VOIP, Surveillance and an Internal Sales environment advantages.
- CRM system e.g. SAP
Inspiring Your Customers & Colleagues:
- Answering phones, phone etiquette, Courteous
- Greeting walk-in customers courteously
- Reply to e-mails as per e-mail policy, e-mail etiquette
- Following up on quotations within the correct time frame
Being a Product Expert:
- Using SAP to its full capacity
- Be up to date with all Miro labs training
- Being aware of stock holding (Selling the right stock, dead stock, overstock, in stock items, offering alternatives to out of stock items)
- Broadening your knowledge base to confidently provide solutions
Providing Feedback & Communication:
- Supplying customers with correct ETAs and stock levels
- Communicating feedback via the correct channels
- Informing Management of all stock related issues
- Communicating the customer’s needs to all relevant departments
Ownership & Longevity:
- Seeing all orders through up to invoice stage
- Following up on your back orders
- Managing your dispatch
- Keeping your customers informed
- Knowing you customers’ needs, wants & demands
If you have not received a response to your application within 14 days, then please consider your application unsuccessful.