You can simply configure, monitor, upgrade, and back up your UBNT devices. Add your routers and switches. You can include your wireless equipment and optical GPON devices as well. And why stop there. You can even manage your client APs with ease. Management of all devices in a single application: UNMS™.
- Docker-based application with install script and in-app upgrade.
- Install UNMS™ on your server or use any cloud provider.
- There will be a Ubiquiti cloud where you can install UNMS™with a single click and use your Ubiquiti SSO.
Quick Device Discovery
- Use UNMS™ mobile or UNMS™ discovery to register your devices.
- Secure device connections with HTTPS and AES encryption.
- Advanced security uses two-factor authentication.
- Configurable outage notifications with email integration.
- Map of your network with sites, clients, and custom alerts.
- Performance, signal, and bandwidth charts displayed in real time, with one year of data retention.
- Basic overview allows you to filter a list of all devices.
- All frequently used actions such as FW upgrade or device restart are available.
- Organize devices with sites and clients.
Firmware and Task Manager
- Firmware manager enables mass upgrade for all supported devices.
- Upload FW manually or enable automatic download from Ubiquiti Networks website.
- Control upgrades and other processes via task manager.
- Configure routes, firewall policies, and other advanced routing features.
- Use site survey and check the clients of your wireless devices.
- Manage your GPON devices with the advanced ONU profiles editor.
- Quick device state overview with important information.
- Device throughput statistics.