MiRO and Grandstream have partnered up to present you with Live Introduction Webinar on Wednesday 6 April on Grandstream’s IP-PBX devices: the UCM Series!
The UCM series of IP PBXs features 2 model types: the UCM6100 series, which consists of 4 models designed for small and medium business users by supporting up to 500 users, and the UCM6510, which is geared towards small and medium enterprises by supporting up to 2000 users. Those looking for support for E1, T1 or J1 networks will want to choose the UCM6510. These award-winning IP PBXs offer an advanced set of features with no licensing fees, upgrade fees or costs per feature.
Why invest in the UCM Series:
- Supports up to 500 SIP endpoint registrations, up to 60 concurrent calls and up to 32 conference attendees
- 1GHz ARM Cortex A8 processor
- 512 MB DDR Ram, 4GB NAND Flash
- Integrated 2/4/8/16 PSTN trunk FXO
- Supports up to 2000 SIP endpoint registrations, up to 200 concurrent calls and up to 64 conference attendees
- 1GHz quad-core Cortex A9 processor
- 1GB DDR3 Ram, 32GB Flash
- 1 Integrated T1/E1/J1 interface
- Product Overview
- Installation and Zero-Config features
Date: Wednesday 06 April