As more devices connect to a network, it becomes congested and service providers are forced to expand or increase their network capacity in order to accommodate all these devices. As a result, service providers are going through profound changes – in which 10 gigabits per second has become a must-have in order to accommodate the high capacity of today’s modern network.
BDCOM’s S3700 and S5800 series of fibre switches are the optimal solutions for delivering great scalability and handling data traffic, coupled with reliable performance. These switches are ideal for service providers looking to increase the capacity of their networks. The S3700 series includes the follow fibre switches:
- BDCOM 24-Port SFP+ Switch (S3740F) – 24 x SFP ports, , 8 x 10G SFP+ ports, 8 x GE Base-T ports, hot-swappable
- BDCOM 48-Port Gigabit SFP Switch (S3756F) – 48 x GBE auto-adaptive SFP ports, 4 x Combo GBE ports, 8 x 10G auto-adaptive SFP+ Ports
- BDCOM 48-Port Combo SFP Switch (S3756M )- 24 x GE Base-T ports, 24 x SFP ports, 8 x 10 SFP+ ports, hot-swappable
- BDCOM 48-Port Gigabit PoE Switch (PS3756P) – 48 x GE POE ports, 8 x SFP ports
The S5800 series offers new generation 10 gigabits per second top-of-rack fibre switches, these fibre switches include:
- BDCOM 4-port QSFP+ Switch (S5832) – 24 x 10GE auto-adaptive SFP+ ports, 2 x 40GE QSFP+ ports, 4 x GE Base-T ports, 1U
- BDCOM 4-port QSFP+ Switch (S5864) -48 x 10GE auto-adaptive SFP+ ports, 4 x 40GE QSFP+ ports, 1 x USB 2.0, 1U
- BDCOM 48-Port SFP+ Layer 3 Managed switch (S5864H) – 100G – 48 x 10GE auto-adaptive SFP+ ports, 2 x 40GE QSFP+ ports, 4 x 100G QSFP28 ports, 1U
You will receive BDCOM’s Network Management System (NMS) with the purchase of any of these BDCOM fibre switches, enabling you to monitor and analyse your network performance, whilst sending detailed reports to your network operations centre or even your mobile device, combined with a lifetime warranty on all BDCOM fibre switches, it makes choosing BDCOM, an easy choice.
BDOM’s S3700 and S5800 series have made a great leap forward in satisfying the demand for increased network performance, reliability and scalability.