EnGenius Outdoor Access Point delivers the intelligent connection for diversity of multimedia application under harsh environment.
Why choose EnGenius ENS?
- Improves and Optimizes Wireless Traffic with Band Steering (ENS1750): Automatically detects Dual Band clients and moves them from the 2.4 GHz band to the 5 GHz band. This allows applications such as video streaming to flow more easily and helps to eliminate traffic congestion on the 2.4 GHz band.
- Flexible Deployment Scenarios: Choose one of two (2) modes available to the ENS1750 and ENS1200 respectively depending on user needs: Access Point or WDS (AP and Bridge).
- Simplified AP Monitoring and Management: For easier monitoring and maintenance after deployment on rooftops and other hard to reach places, users can monitor the Access Point remotely with SNMP-based EZ Controller wireless Access Point software for Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux (available online as a free download).
- Combat the Elements with IP55-Rated Waterproof Housing: Designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions via its waterproof IP55-Rated housing.
- SSID-to-VLAN Tagging:
- ENS1750: Can be configured to broadcast up to sixteen (16) SSIDs (eight (8) SSIDs per band). Each SSID can be tagged to a specified company network VLAN for different user access based on established access rights.
- ENS1200: Built-in 5 dBi high gain internal antennas for each band.
EnGenius ENS PROMO
EnGenius is so confident that you will love this new product that they are offering 50% discount for the first 13 customers to purchase an ENS 1200 and the first 20 customers to pre-order an ENS 1750! Offer valid until 23 December 2015