The GXW4216 is a high-density FXS VoIP Gateway that offers easy to deploy businesses solutions that support Gigabit speeds (10/100/1000 Mbps) for up to 16 analogue devices. The GXW4216 allows any business to seamlessly connect devices from multiple locations to an IP PBX system.
What is an FXS Gateway?
FXS Gateways make use of RJ11 ports that allows your analogue phones and fax machines to communicate with your VoIP PBX systems.
Why choose the GXV4216?
The GXW4216 is fully compliant with SIP standards and interoperable with various VoIP systems, analogue PBXs and phones on the market. It features:
- multiple FXS analogue telephone ports
- superb voice quality
- a suite of telephony functionalities
- easy provisioning
- flexible dialling plans
- advanced security protection and
- strong performance in handling high volume voice calls.
Some of the other features of the FXS gateway include:
- 16 FXS ports
- 1 Gigabit network port
- 132×48 backlit graphic display with support for multiples languages
- 4 SIP server profiles per system, independent SIP account per port
- Advanced security protection with SRTP/TLS/HTTPS
- Creating peer gateways to extend your lines over the internet
- IP Handset feature transparency (IP features for analogue phones)
- Connecting Night bell or loud ringer
The GXW4216 gateway offers businesses a cost-effective hybrid IP and analogue telephone system that allows them to enjoy the benefits of VoIP communications.