Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 300 Connectorized Subscriber Module (CSM) is designed to operate in the most congested environments and provides superior throughput of over 500 Mbps of real user data.
Key advantages of Cambium’s ePMP Force 300 CSM 802.11ac Wave 2 include:
- The Force 300 CSM offers deployment versatility with options for parabolic dishes and is compatible with the RF Elements Twistport™ ePMP adaptor.
- The ePMP Force 300 CSM is perfect for long-distance point-to-point links as well as long distance customer connectivity in PTMP configuration.
- The ePMP Force 300 CSM supports channel size configurations from 20 MHz up to 80 MHz and modulations up to 256 QAM.
- Configurable modes of operation ensure robust adaptability to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 3-5ms.
- QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple-play services (VoIP, video, data) and provides three levels of traffic priority.
- Long deployment range is enabled by up to 27dBm of transmit power and connectorized antenna ports.
- Installation is a breeze with the easy to install mount enabling pole and wall mounting.