The latest evolution of the lightweight and compact wireless broadband product at devastatingly competitive pricing
The LiteBeam M5 was designed to be both a flexible and affordable wireless CPE and long-distance bridging solution. By combining proprietary hardware and software technologies, LiteBeam M5 is able to deliver its breakthrough combination of throughput and range with cost-effective value.
Part of this proprietary technology includes LiteBeam’s InnerFeed® technology (model code UBAM-LBEM5-23) which integrates the entire radio system into the antenna feed, and their revolutionary airMAX TDMA protocol which enhances network performance and scalability. Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, the exclusive Ubiquiti Networks® airMAX Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots managed by an intelligent AP controller. This “time slot” method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency.
- Intelligent QoS – Priority is given to voice/video for seamless access.
- Scalability – High capacity and scalability.
- Long Distance – Capable of high-speed, 30+ km links.
- High-Gain, Directional Antenna – LiteBeam provides 23 dBi of gain for long-distance connectivity and uses a directional antenna pattern for improved noise immunity.
- Lightweight and compact – A lightweight form factor contained within ultra-compact packaging, the LiteBeam is ideal for shipping and logistics.
- Adjustment Flexibility – Unique ball joint mount provides adjustment flexibility for better versatile mounting options.
- Snap-and Lock Assembly – all-new mechanical design (three-axis alignment)makes assembling, literally, a snap. No tools are required.