The product features listed in the Splynx framework are detailed below.
- Billing and invoicing: Splynx offer a powerful invoicing and billing engine tailored to specific telecoms’ needs that automates financial customer relationships. It manages transactions, invoices, payments, and proforma invoices with a different type of billing – recurring payments and prepaid.
- Bandwidth management: Within Splynx, ISPs can manage and shape traffic data from the network. Main features include FUP management, CAP configuration, contentions, aggregations, queues for speed limitation, network monitoring, and network weather maps.
- Radius server: Splynx’s radius server is used to perform administrative and customer’s AAA tasks. It is an easy-to-use administration and billing solution for MikroTik, Cisco, Ubiquiti, and other platforms. The radius server runs on Linux with advanced features for companies of all sizes.
- Inventory management: There might be thousands of items in the stock list of a modern telecom company, and it is difficult to keep this list actual without using special management software. Inventory module in Splynx allows providers to seamlessly handle this task. It’s optimized for use with barcode scanners, which means you can spend less time managing your inventory and more time managing your business.
- Customer portal: Customer portal lets ISPs collaborate and work better with clients. Your users can get support and notifications, change plans, check usage or pay online using their credit card or a payment gateway account.
Splynx is fully integrated with different network equipment vendors, payment gateways, and accounting systems.