Want to make use of the uncongested, light licensed 80GHz band? Look no further, MiRO has the perfect solution.
The EtherHaul-1200FX radio from Siklu, delivers high-capacity Ethernet connectivity with a throughput of 1Gbps full duplex and a maximum distance of up to 10km, allowing you to deploy future-proof wireless networks that are easy to install and maintain.
What does Light-licensed mean?
Several regulators manage 80GHz band using “light licensing” techniques that reflect the ease of coordinating, registering and licensing, and set license fees that cover administrative costs, but do not penalize the high data rates and bandwidths that are required for ultra-broadband services.
Field proven best seller
The EtherHaul-1200FX is the world’s best-selling millimeter wave radio. Thousands of units have been deployed and are performing reliably in varying weather conditions all over the globe.
- Deploy dense and scalable networks anywhere. The wide 70/80GHz band, pencil width beams and 32x non-overlapping, user-selectable channels yield the industry’s highest spectrum re-use factor.
- Light licensed E-band has fast and low-cost registration, but offers the benefits of regulator protection.
- Small form factor, all-outdoor system makes it easy to acquire sites.
- 3 antenna options enable street-level deployment and meet varying distance and availability requirements.
- Zero touch installation with only a voltmeter-no telco expertise necessary- and using optional activation from a NOC. Simple commissioning with an integrated TCP/UDP capacity tester
- Integrated GbE switch with PoE-In and PoE-Out make for a very versatile unit in a tiny foot-print,while eliminating the need for external devices for power, servicing and cascading
*Integrated and external antenna options available on request.
SIKLU E-Band links can be used in the Light-licensed A-Block and the Licensed B-Block without any hardward changes or additional license fees…providing the ultimate flexibility in deployment.
CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM TODAY